Creating a bond with your customers is essential in today’s business climate. We have highlighted some key partners that can help you connect the dots:
- Looking for a solid business platform? We are certified by MecLabs on Value Proposition Development and can help craft a value proposition aka “Why Buy from you” statement. Ask yourself, If I was a (your company, product or service here), why would I buy from you instead of one of your competitors.
- Intuit Small Business Services – everything from quickbooks to online payroll service it’s a one stop shop for all your business needs – Get 20% Off QuickBooks Pro Small Business Accounting Software + Free Shipping + Free Learning CD
- Intuit Payroll Services – Intuit Online Payroll Easy to Setup and Use. Try Now FREE for 30 Days!
- Legal Help – Incorporation, Power of Attorney, Real Estate, Business Contracts and other legal forms – Free Incorporation Service by Rocket Lawyer
- McAfee Secure Seal – Have you considered adding a security seal to your web site to boost conversions and trust? When prospective customers know that your website has been verified by a reliable 3rd party and can click on the Seal to instantly verify your credentials it can be very beneficial. We are a long standing partner of McAfee and check out the McAfee Secure Seal Promotions
- Skype for Business – we use Skype everyday at Vastplanet for domestic and international phone calls and can’t say enough good things about it. You have the option to purchase phone numbers that ring to your phone of choice, caller ID masking and voicemail. With unlimited calls in the US for $30/year it’s a nice advantage for the small business to have. Try Skype for Business.
- SpyFu – interested in gaining a competitive edge on your competition. SpyFu has an amazing system that can show your competitor’s paid advertising budgets and keywords that are most relevant. We have been fans of SpyFu for years and highly recommend the service.